My spiritual name is „Madhur Vani Devi», which means „sweet voice “- derived from my love for music. Since two decades I have been working for a major label.
I discovered yoga after a severe back injury in the mid-90s as a healing therapy. This allowed me to again live painless and stable as well as increase and improve my body tension and posture.
In Yoga I have found the balm for body, mind and soul and I felt a calling to pass on this physical and spiritual experience and this led me to graduate as a Yoga teacher. On that basis, I’ve included all the ingredients that are good for myself and shaped my own teaching style. In my yoga classes, you can expect a wide range of tools: massage impulses, mantras, tuning fork therapy, essential oils, meditation and soundscapes that will take you to a deep level of relaxation. Since 2011 I’ve been teaching in various Yoga studios in and around Zurich. Together with my husband Simon Krauer we’ve created our own workshop series called HathaMantraFlow, which has been taking place regularly since 2015.
I teach Saturday morning at 10am
• started a regular Hatha Yoga practice after a serious back injury
• 700 h Yoga Vidya teacher training, based on the teachings of Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnu Devananda
• Initiation into the Bhakti Yoga tradition by Sripad Sadhu Maharaj
• Adjustment Workshop with Julie Martin
• Hands On Adjustments with David Keil
• Yoga Vidya sound-journey and sound-meditation training
• 100 h Hatha Yoga Training with Stephen Thomas and team
• Indian head-massage training at Massage Fachschule Zürich
• Yoga therapy with Christiane Wolff
• Restorative Yoga training with Jodi Boone
• Thai Yoga Massage training with Tobias Frank
• Various ThetaHealing® trainings
• Prana Flow Modul with Christine May
• Aromatherapie basics at Paracelsus Schule Zürich
• Osmology-basics and Osmology-immersion at Farfalla Akademie Uster
• 300 h Cultural Immersion with Raghunath Cappo and team