I can still remember my first Sun Salutation, practised from the book I had found in my friend’s mom’s library, Yoga. For me, at that time, the book was full of mysterious asanas with exotic names, awakening my imagination. Now, after a few years of this beautiful journey, I am still as curious as a child what else yoga can reveal to me. When my friend invited me for my first Ashtanga vinyasa yoga class I did not have a clue what was hidden under this oriental name. That day I fell in love with the connection between breathing and movement that I discovered. Since then, yoga has become a very important part of my life. I was continually motivated by the strength, calmness and concentration I could see improving one month after another.
I believe that the power of awareness can bring a lot of beauty to our lives and I share my love of yoga from the bottom of my heart. In the classes, I consider asanas as tools to go deeper into your body as well as your mind. Through the flow inspired by Vinyasa yoga and focus on breathing, we learn to be self-conscious.
I teach Wednesday 7.30pm Hatha Yoga/Vinyasa Yoga Flow.
• Academy of Fine Arts with Faculty in Graphic Arts
• First Ashtanga yoga class in Yoga and Movement Therapy Studio in my hometown and beginning of regular yoga practice
• Stagemen’s course in Entertaining in Tourism focused on animation
• 160h course in physical recreation with specialisation in Hatha yoga by University Club Academic Sports Association in Poland
• Ashtanga Yoga workshops with Tarik van Prehn, Cracow, Poland
• Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga workshops with Magda Procner, Poland
• Diploma of Master of Arts
• Arrival to Zurich
• Yoga teacher training course (RYS 200) by Sanapurna Ayurveda & Yoga in Zurich with Poonam Stecher Sharma, Sanjeev Bhanot, Manoj Bhanot and Melanie Carmen Huser
• Workshops with Simon Borg-Olivier and Richard Freeman Tibetan Mandala – Sand Painting Experience Workshop
• Intense Professional Thai Massage 150h by TMC Chiang Mai, Thailand
I would like to thank all the people that inspired me during my journey. I am very grateful to Sanapurna where I met such interesting yoga followers during my teacher training and Academic Yoga Association in Poland for their knowledge, professionalism and deep involvement shared with students.