- Mon: 17:30 – 18:45h / Wollishofen / Hatha Yoga / Vinyasa Flow / Breathing exercises
Yoga, holotropic breathing and energy work are tools that have been with me since 2001. They have given me great support on my own journey through life. During this time I came back to myself and now live life more and more out of a natural being.
The yoga teacher training took me to India and the 5 year training in transpersonal psychology & holotropic breathing enriches my life very much. Further education shape my professional career and serve as valuable tools like: yin yoga, meditation, pranayama, Thai yoga massage, energy work.
To feel completely connected with your innermost core, your original nature, the spiritual levels of our being as well as with this earth… To realize this is one of my deep desires. And so I support and accompany the journey of transformation towards more love, clarity, joy, strength and connectedness in life.
In my yoga class on Monday evening at 5:30 pm I combine various elements from Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Pranayama, Energy-Balance and Meditation
2016 until today
- Regular classes and seminars with Yoga and Holotropic Breathing in Zurich
- Thai Yoga Massage Advanced with Till Heeg
- Yoga Therapy with Doug Keller / Air Yoga Zurich
- Yoga / Meditation & Pranayama with Elena Mironov
- Thai Yoga Massage training with Knishnataki
- Energetic healing according to Hartmut Lohmann
- Starting self-employment with Sangha
- Consolidation of Hatha Yoga and Pranayama in Thailand
- TTC Yoga training in India / Trimurti Yoga (Hatha / Vinyasa / Yin)
- Training in Transpersonal Psychology & Holotropic Breathing
- Begin of deepening Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow
- Completion of secondary school teaching diploma and start of teaching