My first experience of yoga was as a teenager visiting a traditional Hatha class. The asana felt like magic exercises and captured my curiosity.
Yoga, to me, is something alive and spontaneous; it calls us to be more intimate with existence and its gifts.
I teach yoga by creating conditions that let my students feel they are more than a body-mind and encourage them to experience yoga as a continuous flowering of sensory experience which redirects them to the truth hidden behind form.
The physical body is our vehicle to the more subtle realms of existence. By lovingly transforming our body, we open up to the possibilities of being truly alive. This is yoga’s gift to us: the fullness of being.
Sharing yoga is my great love. I’ve witnessed what a powerful catalyst for transformation it can be. I believe that practising authentic yoga has the capacity to enact a much-needed revolution of connection among human beings.
My classes are accessible for everyone, full of information, experience and offered with love.
- Began practising yoga as a teenager in the UK
- First travels in India. Introduced to traditional Hatha Yoga
- Moved to Thailand. Began daily studies and practice of Vinyasa Yoga
- Completed 14-day Vipassana Meditation Retreat at Wat Kow Tam, Thailand
- Two-month immersion in Astanga Vinyasa Yoga in Mysore, India with M V Chiddananda
- Month-long immersion in Vinyasa Yoga in Goa, India, with Regina Ehler
- Became Resident Yoga teacher at Orion Healing Centre, Thailand
- Lorraine Taylor’s Sacred Journeys Into Yoga for Women, 200hr TTC
- 30-day Silent Meditation Retreat, Thailand
- Trained in Chi Nei Tsang with Omsala
- Immersion with Naama Peled in Feminine Yoga
- Moved to Zurich
- Hosted women’s yoga retreats and workshops, Thailand